Sentratek - Customer Care Administrator - Port Elizabeth
IT Support Engineer / Junior Systems Administrator - Port Elizabeth
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER / JUNIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
BASED PORT ELIZABETH
The IT Support Engineer / Junior Systems Administrator is a technical position that requires extensive knowledge across multiple areas of IT Support & Infrastructure Administration. The IT Support Engineer / Junior Systems Administrator will be responsible for delivering effective IT Support, together with its respective administrative requirements, to ensure maximum productivity of our clients end users.
Key Performance Areas / Experience
(Any experience in below KPA will be advantageous)
• Provide both remote and on site First Level End User Support.
• Installation, Troubleshooting & Maintenance of the below Hardware:
o MFP Printers
o VOIP Hardware
o Networking Hardware (Wired & Wireless)
• Ability to quickly and effectively troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve faults, as logged on the Companies Helpdesk System, escalating to the Technical Operations Manager where necessary.
• Ability to understand End User requirements when requests are made for new Hardware & Software and be able to Quote accordingly.
• Liaise with Suppliers for all procurement.
• Attend to back-ups at various sites.
• Proficient with Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 8/ 8.1/ 10).
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (2010 / 2013 / 2016).
• Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 administration.
• Basic experience with Server Operating Systems advantageous (SBS2011 / 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016):
o Active Directory
o Group Policy Management
• Basic TCP/IP Networking knowledge essential:
• Experience with Networking Hardware, UTM Hardware & Proxy Servers advantageous:
o UTM Firewalls (Dell SonicWall, Fortinet)
o Untangle Proxy Servers
o UbiQuiti Enterprise Hardware
• Experience with various Internet Connectivity Mediums essential:
o 3G / LTE
• Experience with Enterprise Antivirus packages essential:
o ESET Endpoint Protection
o Symantec Endpoint Protection
• Experience with Virtual Environments advantageous:
• Grade 12.
• Tertiary diploma / certified will be advantageous.
• Technical experience with Pastel Accounting & Pastel Payroll essential.
• Experience with AutoCAD and related software advantageous.
• Minimum of 3 years in a Desktop Support environment.
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Must be able to address multiple calls simultaneously and prioritize accordingly.
• Must be Self-Motivated and able to work under general supervision, with close attention to detail.
• Must be a good Team Player as the nature of the role requires comfortable interaction and liaison with Management, Co-Workers and clients.
• Ability to produce accurate results within prescribed deadlines.
• Neatness in work essential.
• Passion for the IT Industry.
• Results driven, positive and professional disposition.
• Client service skills and customer approach.
• Excellent Interpersonal; verbal and written communication skills.
• Problem Solving and Troubleshooting skills essential.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Positive, confident approach to work and colleagues.
• Honest and reliable.
• Sober Habits.
• Driver’s license and own transport essential.
This position will attract a Market Related salary according to qualification and experience gained.
The Company is committed to diversifying its staff profile in terms of its transformation agenda and encourages candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds to apply.
The Company also retains the right to choose candidates in its sole discretion and or not to make any appointments.
Please e-mail Petro Jacobs your contact details and abridged resume should you believe that you have what it takes to join the Company and grow together.
(Internal candidates closing date: 12 November 2018)
LPSA - Sheet Metal Fabricator - Port Elizabeth
- The following minimum requirements are essential
- A recognised trade diploma
- Applicant must be experienced in the use of Guillotine and Bending Brake machines
- The ability to fabricate sheet metal products to a 0.5mm accuracy
- MIG, TIG and Arc welding of 1.5 – 3mm 3CR12, 304,316 Stainless Steel as well as ElectroGalv and Mild Steel
- Sheet metal finishing, polishing and preparation for painting
- Be able to work unsupervised
- A minimum of 10 years post apprenticeship experience
- Must have own reliable transport
- Be of sober habits
- Have good housekeeping habits
- Be self-motivated and disciplined
- Be prepared to work overtime if required
T-Craft - Aluminium Welders - Port Elizabeth
T-Craft a division within the OLM Group requires Tig- Mig Aluminium Welders to work at our Perseverance-based Yard.
The following would be the requirements that would motivate an interview request.
Experience and Qualifications:
The following will be advantageous to any applicant
These are considered a guideline while attitude, aptitude and practical and commercial experience are the primary alignments factors driving this position.
- Proven Proficiency in Aluminium TIG / MIG welding
- Weld coding and experience in Aluminium Boatbuilding would be advantageous
- Sheet-metal and Fabrication experience
- Having worked in a Manufacturing Environment
- Working Knowledge of All relevant safety codes
- Ability to read and understand production drawings
- Ability to drive Weld and Quality standards to World Class level
- Healthy, Positive and Self-motivated individual
- Practical and Technical person with Sober Habits
- Good communication and writing skills
- Willingness, initiative and ability to solve fabrication problems as they occur
- Ability to work to systems
- MS Windows Office
A competitive package will be made available to qualifying candidates based on experience and qualification.
Starting Date: ASAP
Please e-mail your contact details and abridged CV should you believe that you have what it takes to join the OFT Group and assist us to grow together.