LPSA - Sheet Metal Fabricator - Port Elizabeth
- The following minimum requirements are essential
- A recognised trade diploma
- Applicant must be experienced in the use of Guillotine and Bending Brake machines
- The ability to fabricate sheet metal products to a 0.5mm accuracy
- MIG, TIG and Arc welding of 1.5 – 3mm 3CR12, 304,316 Stainless Steel as well as ElectroGalv and Mild Steel
- Sheet metal finishing, polishing and preparation for painting
- Be able to work unsupervised
- A minimum of 10 years post apprenticeship experience
- Must have own reliable transport
- Be of sober habits
- Have good housekeeping habits
- Be self-motivated and disciplined
- Be prepared to work overtime if required
T-Craft - Aluminium Welders - Port Elizabeth
T-Craft a division within the OLM Group requires Tig- Mig Aluminium Welders to work at our Perseverance-based Yard.
The following would be the requirements that would motivate an interview request.
Experience and Qualifications:
The following will be advantageous to any applicant
These are considered a guideline while attitude, aptitude and practical and commercial experience are the primary alignments factors driving this position.
- Proven Proficiency in Aluminium TIG / MIG welding
- Weld coding and experience in Aluminium Boatbuilding would be advantageous
- Sheet-metal and Fabrication experience
- Having worked in a Manufacturing Environment
- Working Knowledge of All relevant safety codes
- Ability to read and understand production drawings
- Ability to drive Weld and Quality standards to World Class level
- Healthy, Positive and Self-motivated individual
- Practical and Technical person with Sober Habits
- Good communication and writing skills
- Willingness, initiative and ability to solve fabrication problems as they occur
- Ability to work to systems
- MS Windows Office
A competitive package will be made available to qualifying candidates based on experience and qualification.
Starting Date: ASAP
Please e-mail your contact details and abridged CV should you believe that you have what it takes to join the OFT Group and assist us to grow together.